Thursday 1 July 2010

Please welcome....Melissa from Wife in Training!!

I am in the superb chaos of house-packing for our move. My dear and new friend Melissa, fellow-blogger extraordinaire, is kindly guest-blogging for me so that you lovely readers have something to read while I am engaged profoundly in moving my family overseas.

Melissa writes a wonderful, funny, fascinating, insightful blog about her life and interests over at Wife in Training. I love her wry sense of humour, the fact that she is really well read, and that she has a unique and poignant interaction with her daily life. Also we have in common...Indiana! She fell in love with the state when living there a few years ago, and is insanely jealous that I am moving there soon.

Melissa is doing something fun for us - a series of responses to one of my Pinterest boards, kind of stream of consciousness, and a great way of getting to know her as well as comparing your response to gorgeous images.

Here is the board. Check back every day for Melissa response to each picture, and go say hi to her over at Wife in Training!


1 comments:

***Sharon*** said...

Hi! I stumbled across your blog while looking through the "I Made It" Thursday with Everything Etsy. Saw the bag you made and fell in love! Started browsing your blog and became a new follower. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings
 
Web Analytics